Real Estate Development
In typical real estate development projects, all benefits from the future property asset accrue to the developer. In the unique Market-Matrix model, Market-Matrix facilitates the development with the ultimate benefits accruing to the client. Among the advantages:
- The cost factor of working with an outside developer is eliminated
- Opportunities previously available to the developer are now available to the client as landlord of the property
- Risk is mitigated
- The client is able to reduce business operating expenses while earning significant positive current cash flow
To secure a real property asset for the client, Market-Matrix and its team of specialists provide comprehensive real estate development services, including:
- Engaging best-of-breed architectural and engineering professionals to develop block plans and flow plans for the future facility
- Identifying prospective sites that meet future growth considerations
- Negotiating the site purchase, together with the client's management team
- Negotiating with and engaging a team of service providers to execute the total scope of services that will be needed to successfully complete the project
- Applying strict experiential guidelines to ensure the flawless execution of the project, thereby guaranteeing optimal financial benefits and creation of a successful workplace environment for all members of the firm who will occupy the new facility
Market-Matrix earns a fee for the development of the project. This fee is determined using a prearranged formula based upon a percentage of the full financial scope of the project. Funding of Market-Matrix service fees are included in the SBA 504 loan program funding.
Note that all fees related to acquiring a site for future occupancy are paid by the sellers or landlords to Market-Matrix as real estate services providers, and they are applied against the total compensation Market-Matrix receives for the project.